Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dear Worlds

            I have twelve followers on this blog (It sounds as if I have started some sort of cult. RISE MY FOLLOWERS!), and though that is a poor representation for a mass of the world I think that there is more detail in one person than most people examine in one life time in this world. So I speak to twelve worlds seen from twelve different sets of eyes, and for this honor I am grateful.
            It is essential to know our own world; to learn to see the wonders of life and to recognize how we see them. Grip the Meta-sight. Recognize the distinction between our sight, our world, and another's. It is simple to forget that how we see the world (Such an important thing to recognize) is not how others do. The simple question of "How" is quite prominent in this form. Think of the portent of wording the question "How do I see the world?" By simply asking we denote that there are other ways. Through recognition of our own abilities we acknowledge the myriad of others we do not have. What a humbling, respectful, brilliant acknowledgment for a human race wrought with differences. Oh to understand them!
            In this lies the ambiguity of my title. There are so many ways I could address fellow people in my life, in this life, in all people. Dear Worlds suits me best. May we all look through our eyes and recognize the stigmas, nuances, tones, and emotions we put into our world and learn to see their distinction from the worlds of others. In so doing may we all broaden our understanding of these countless people, These countless worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment