Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Past the point of no return

Outside of broad-way I have often wanted to use this saying in *return* situations.

Those movies are past the point of no return, as are those books. Library, Netflix, you will never get them back.

My Utah State tax return is past the point of no return: IE: I'm not sure If I'm going to get back all 11 dollars of sweet return. The point of return has been past. No turning back now.

I think most things in time are past the point of no return. But, what is past that point? A point of return? Does this mean I exceeded the limits of some design and I am free to do anything I want? Well, I'm going back to the point of return, thank you. I have defeated you, expectations!

Stand aside, destiny. You are a point in time that I will eternally dodge. Creation has another manner of conversing, one that involves choices. May eyes see consequences forever more.

No comments:

Post a Comment