Sunday, February 6, 2011

Build me

   I am made out of bricks. Super-glue and Popsicle sticks. You may build me peace buy piece. But, some people prefer the pre-built kits. No questions asked. No instructions inquired. Look upon me and despair, mortal. As knowledgeable as a rodent without whiskers, paws, or snout. As knowledgeable as a mathematician in humanities! How do you maintain what you refuse to understand?
   New idea: try breaking me down. Oh dear! you can't. We do come built strong; just not by you. Look at tomorrow and tell me you aren't wasting your time, then. You could be laying piece by piece, yet you concede you are complete. You are finished. You have built all there is to be built. I disagree. And, so does Life the Inferno.
   Yesterday you had stick structured adhesives, today you have pine-ash. Yesterday you had ideas, today you have ignorance. Yesterday you knew everything. Yesterday you had. But, today is a confused tomorrow and you don't know how to fix it. Better learn fast, you are running out of time. And, if you see us smiling at you don't blame yourself. We're still just learning too. Some people just do it happier than others. Why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment