Monday, November 22, 2010

Welcome

      Greetings to all and congratulations! You have looked at my blog. This is a small detached peace of me, something you can see without actually facing me. It is instructive to thoughts, attitudes, and abstract sources of my imagination. I welcome you all if you didn't all feel welcome already. You should, the purple border is mesmerizing, yes? For me it is. If anything this blog is an outsourced me and you are all invited (all twelve of you) to read through it. Like much of me you will have to look through layer after layer if you really want to find anything of value, or just admire the semi-coherent words that seem to flow from my mind. Welcome welcome welcome.
      Let me emphasize expression and the necessity of it. Expression in every form, light and dark. When one is expressive one is self-aware and when one is self aware one is able to grow. Expression requires an audience of some sort, even if that audience is ourselves (we should all make ourselves our own audience quite often to show ourselves what we can do). Nothing is better than being quite honestly impressed with what we are able to do (however the means, God being the ultimate source). We can't be proud of anyone else, truly prideful (only in our opinions of them), and thus it is when we see ourselves from an audience perspective we are not prideful, we are delighted. Wow, how did we do that?
      Welcome again and congratulations! You are someone and you have that someones abilities. Don't forget to perform, and don't forget to be an audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment