Sunday, August 8, 2010

Organic We

     Solemnly we enter a building, silently we glance. A whisper in the lobby is a shout in the eternities. Seeing her then on time and aware I found a piece of me was taken, that piece that was for one person. We walk past registrars and workers in white. Angels they are. or they seemed (to be). So kind, to direct me. A palace of gems in roses.We walked out as higher love. The elven king. The Eve, princess. Vines of the colored sea, a more colorful vibe. Festive reception most colorful rainbow in thy dance, and voice (I need).
     We leave a world of white angels and suddenly the world is sharper color. Orange and yellow and purple jumping. Sherbet polka-dots. Life brings it out and two amplify it. The color looks right on everyone, on everything, on me, on you.
     A light shining so bright, it shines through my heart bright red like any window. We can be inside and out all at the same time. We open up to the pendulum of gabe. A crimson hue..with turquoise more turquoise than it's name. This! This is bigger than love itself. An eternal creation, I believe we've been for years, and the veil only makes us forget, but we remember so fully with the feeling we feel.  And God's pure words and innocence and giggles and smiles make me free from it. In this we must remember to keep God with us always..and we will be free.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment