Sunday, January 24, 2010

Impulse

               Decisions are the lines of life. The things we stand on, the material time is made of. We progress with them, and to not make active decisions is still quite the decision. Coasting or not they carry us forward, but we are moving, and we are making. Thank you time, for enforcing us.
               Impulse has been the author of me. I see and feel and fail to show, but if you could see my thoughts you would tell that I am always deciding, always finding ways to go. And, when I find it you can all tell. You can see me walk away and walk into and express and fail to express. Every decision well thought but hardly spoken.                    
                                                                     My life.
               And so, this week has come. Frozen days and good classes. Dead bodies in a cadaver lab, getting stuck in traffic with friends, singing songs I don't know the name of. Inflicting pain and calling it therapy. Such a week. Driving to Clinical, and walking away. Not graduating. Living, learning, accepting. Feeling. A row of decisions, and I keep deciding, this is what I want. Forward, then, into unknown. Seizing and fleeing as necessary.
                                    

              

No comments:

Post a Comment