Sunday, April 1, 2012

Dramatically dermatic

They say that the human smile can make a face look younger. This indicates, perhaps, that youth is not the secret to happiness, but happiness is the secret of youth. What, then, makes you happy? There are many branches in that answer, but the root remains the same. People are integral. How we approach those people is entirely personal however.

Some of us are writers. Some of us are actors. Some of us are mechanics (I'm thinking of you AAA men!), comedians, flourists, and zookeepers. Some of us build ipads and some of us program games. Some of us sing. Some of us etcetera.
As for me
I believe in fiction, in expression, in that strange new genre that is becoming so grand and beautiful that I would affectionately speak of it as my major beside english.

Interactive story telling.

Now i just hope those harlequin authors dont runaway with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment