Sunday, February 12, 2012

Filament

That little stick of a metal is bright with the polish of a current. Who would have thought it could shine so brightly? Dance for me little light. Sing a song for me.
You can't?

You can't do anything except shine.

What if I fell down and broke my sacrum? What if I drown in the wading pool while diving filling out underwater tax forms (three feet or less of water pressure)?

You can't help.

You are the most useless light I have ever had.

Ever after he yon only invested in Lamps.

Cory: Origins, part 1

Epilogue: The light did not fail in every way. Later, under that same light, a lost pencil was found. Whoa, even that same shining did cause a thief to change his malicious plans under the thought that occupants may be home. On top of it all the light was used to investigate the perils of the universe one sleepy night while the rooms occupants stared, mesmerized, into it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment