Sunday, February 26, 2012

Elizabeth

Mary says there is no God. She tells me that if there were he wouldn't let people eat bad food. You know. Twinkies? I think that is what she means. I tell her she needs to be happy that she has anything. Mom says that's grateful. I'm grateful for Twinkies. Think they taste good. I pray and tell God I am. And I think maybe everything is that way. Someone loves it, even if I don't. I'll ask the doctor if anyone is happy to be sick when I see him tomorrow. It is a big day!

Tomorrow I get to see the gumball machine outside his office, the one that moves like a circus. Up and down and inside gears and pulleys and into my mouth! Mmm! SO GOOD! I'm chewing it now.

When I think about it the doctor likes injuries cuz' he gets paid. He's nice, so I'm glad people get hurt. I'll tell him that too. I'll tell Mary. Somebody loves everything. Nobody loves nothing.

So many ways to say that. In the end, won't we all be grateful for it all?

No comments:

Post a Comment