Sunday, January 8, 2012

Remembering the time

The time has come and gone and look at me, I have forgotten time. Then, I have forgotten to remember that I forgot the time. I have forgotten to remember that I need to remember that I need to know the time. There is no escape. I am trapped in a catch 22. Even if I remember what I forgot, that memory only tells me that I forgot something else. There is only one solution.

The metaphysical drill. That's right! I have a method of worming my way through the moment and into a sort of metasphere where I can concieve time as it is happening and analyze it's absence from my life.

The only problem is that when I finally finish this tricky business it is already later in the day. I've forgotten why I went in there. Oh well. At least there is tomato soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment