Sunday, May 2, 2010

Being

        Sitting here, surrounded, one is to act differently. Sensory. Learning how to look and feel at a situation. Bring comfort to those around you, think of how to include the spirit in a place, a place that has so many different views and opinions. I write this with blaring music, awkward glances, but a feeling of happiness at being allowed to feel and experience something entirely different. Here there be learning, experience, schooling. And on this day, this day not many may admit or realize, I feel I can do good.
        Share a small glance, or a helpful smile. Be in your element, and perhaps require others to be included in it. If they see you, make that one glance draw them in. And wonder, wonder where you are. And want, want what you have got. And what you have got is the gospel. And what that means is more than words can write or thoughts can tell. I want to see the world, but more I hope they see God, and I hope they can see him in me.
       So I must be, and I must Be strong. I cannot falter here. I cannot cry, I feel in my element. I feel awake and asleep all at once. Controlled atrophy, powerful letting. Fall into me. Fall into the pool radiance that is peace. We keep ourselves from it.
       To let others look, but to not call them too. Completely voluntary. Completely whole. Completely innocent. Be what they look at, in your own way. We determine what we are

No comments:

Post a Comment