Sunday, May 9, 2010

Alex' Talking

           So many hands pulling me different angles. So energetic they are! So exhausted and yet I keep being led by them. Flying birds that look like painted wood. Savoring the air and every scent of it. It tingles when I finally rest. A walk. A breeze through my hair and a glance at history, tragedy. And then we breathe  and walk it off. And listen to amazing music! And lay here and just try to take it all in. And listen to people; sounds like whispers in the distance while they're speaking. And I breathe.
           But just yesterday finishing my report taking all day; needing to ignore people, that must be the reason why they are so energetic today! And then walking in the dark brightness with somebody you love. Finally being outside for the first time! Sharing, Believing, Grasping, Concepts. Understanding one another. Figuring each-other out through their eyes, and being too exhausted to walk  home I fall into bed. I don't know what else to say.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment