Sunday, September 19, 2010

Self 2 Self

Dear Self,
      
The day dawn is breaking
The sun has just set.
I've known you forever
I think we just met.

        Do you ever really get time to think to yourself? Truly now, the walk into tomorrow requires introspection. Don't lose your perspective, get back up again with a vivacity for knowledge; a vivacity for expression.
        Thank goodness we wake to give dreams an amount of silliness. Without consciousness how could we ever prove false nightmares or dreams? We would forever be limited to what we know or insinuate ourselves. There is so much more to gather from this Earth before we can reside in endless sleep (Endless tomorrow).
        There is a space required for plants to grow. If the pot is too small the roots bind and the flowers never bloom. The plant may cry out and say WHAT is wrong with me!? Nothing is wrong with he plant, just the conditions he is grown in. Sad the family that doesn't have a larger pot, a spot of ground. I think nearly any family would. Everyone has access to space and more world (most everyone, somewhere there is restrained and the persecuted). The world doesn't isolate itself easily. Easily at all.
         Waking tomorrow I could walk in a new direction, think a new thought, or see a new sight without worry. Really though, I need to be happy with where I am before I set out into the unknown. Give me a place to think and I will draw the world in, shadows and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment