Monday, April 5, 2010

Composition

           I may appear a fellow on a bed, hair unkempt and eyes closed. Glowing laptop on my stripey blanket, on my purple blanket, on my lap. I would appear relaxed. I am thinking, we all are thinking (I would hope). Why not me? Why not now? In FACT. Why not make a decision? Why not make the choice right now to create something?
           The world may be spinning right now. I can't really tell, but I'm sure someone thinks they can somewhere and is quite dizzy. Maybe he will blame it on nausea or some kind of inner-ear infection. His choice. Decisions.The heart of the matter would come back to what he thought. What he thought versus what is true. What bearing does that really have? Why not create something?
           In all the splendid coaxing of our media one might forget his perceptions matter. Everyone else' seem to govern the world. People spend millions on presenting their point of view. Mostly lascivious ones. "Our product IS better." Look at what they are making? While others go on destroying in their vicious game of top that, and all of our daily decisions are reduced to trying to decide whether product one is better than product two. Really now? Really? Is that the extent of our power? I don't like the options. *flick* and the screen can go as black as a pearl and a world of overwhelming ideas will be relieved off of my shoulders. Someone else can choose their products. Lets go and choose something else.
           I choose to feel wonderful right now. I want to. I choose to look you in the eye. Yes, YOU. Because... because. Because your pupil is black and I sink in. Because I can't think of a better way to go sky diving than in your eyes. Deeper. Deeper. I feel wonderful. I did choose to from the array of all available choices. I have tried many of them. And the ones I won't try? Others have tried those. I am good at watching and deciding. Deciding what NOT to choose. Deciding what to choose. And, I choose to feel wonderful right now. And, I think when one chooses to feel wonderful one creates something wonderful. I will create my wonderful life. My composition.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh oh ohh oh Cory, I think you are so smart..for choosing just to 'be' in time and experience. and it is so wonderful experiencing parts of it with you. That's right Cory, just feel and let life come as it comes, in whatever form. I like the way you ended this and brought it all together, it is a good work of art. Yours.

    ReplyDelete