Saturday, February 13, 2010

Let me write

Make words, and fish for letters. Alphabet soup.
A resplendent day with every advantage of free will. My Tuesday begins in bed and ends in bed, with post-it notes and bright light in between. What weather! I soak up the sunshine and share it in class. Air is cool, the shine is warm. Shine on sun. (Shine shine shine).
Curious looks and curiouser reactions: there needs a fine line between expression and reservation. I know this. Being yourself has never been so difficult. Determine others! Read that: be according. We return to the sun: Steadfast, ambient. Ever after and always bright in the sky. Some like their cloudy days, some like their nights. Something between us and the sun. "Prolonged exposure" and cancer awareness, going blind. Then be we unified in this: need a darkened glass to shine through. Furthermore, does the sun rest from us? Clouds must make a fine audience. Have some alone time, you deserve it. We need it?
Understanding! With understanding comes confidence. Confidence is comfortable. Comfortable with who I am, confident in what, and understanding how. How I am. How to improve. How I act, how to, how not. Comfortable with who you are, and what you are, understanding that. Confident in that. I am confident in you. Oh all of you.
Jobs: I am getting one.
School: Learning!
People: Loving.

And life.

No comments:

Post a Comment